OLPC promotes terrorism

Bernardo Innocenti bernie at laptop.org
Fri Jan 25 04:45:09 EST 2008

Justin Gallardo wrote:
> Really, I don't understand why this is being discussed here. The
> author of the post is obviously not reading this. This is the perfect
> definition of 'preaching to the choir'. Please don't bog down the
> devel list with this stuff anymore. There is a much better place for
> it.

Guys, this was supposed to be a link to AMUSING READING.
Frankly, I would have never imagined so many people would
have taken it seriously enough to even reply.  Next time,
I'll put a big notice on top to make it perfectly clear,
or avoid this kind of humor altogether.

And, no, we do not have (or need) a moderator in this list,
People are free to spend their time by discussing the sex
of angels and the color of water as much as they like.
Any half-decent MUA lets the rest of us collapse the thread
to a single line in the mailing list folder and ignore it.

In the age of Usenet, people used more sophisticated filtering
techniques to "save bandwidth", but in these days we already
receive huge amounts of spam, so I find it a rather pointless
exercise.

--
 \___/
 |___|   Bernardo Innocenti - http://www.codewiz.org/