OLPC wifi interrupts wireless internet connection of _other_ laptop

Ricardo Carrano carrano at ricardocarrano.com
Mon Jan 21 11:09:32 EST 2008

Because of you comment on router possibly not being able to deal with a
certain number of wireless clients, I get that you seem to have a lot of
wireless clients. Is that the case? If you have other clients are they
working ok when the XO is on?

And the XO? Does it associate to the linksys AP?

Does your Sansung laptop has linux installed? If  so,  what happens  when
you do a scan (iwlist <interface> scanning)?

I am sorry for that many questions. Just trying to find a thread to pull.

-- Ricardo Carrano