Update.1 & testing

Jameson "Chema" Quinn jquinn at cs.oberlin.edu
Sun Jan 20 12:21:02 EST 2008

I know that we're supposed to all be developers here, and know how to change
the firmware in our sleep; but it would be great to include a link to
instructions. I searched the wiki -
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Manual_Firmware_Install is worse than useless, and
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/OLPC_Firmware_q2d09#Unsecure_Machines is the wrong
place (why include separate instructions on each firmware build page,
instead of having a general instructions page?) and also does not tell you
how to do it using SD instead of USB or internal.

I'll take responsibility for putting the instructions on the wiki and making
appropriate links to them, if someone tells me how to do it with SD.