Classroom tools

Thomas Tuttle olpc at ttuttle.net
Fri Jan 18 11:49:41 EST 2008

There's nothing preventing Johnny from doing this without a laptop.
It's just easier with the laptop, but then again, so are legitimate
tasks.  I don't think OLPC should be getting into the business of
creating anti-cheat provisions.  I do think that tagging objects with
the people who have worked on them might be a good idea, though, for
this and for other purposes.

--Thomas Tuttle