Violent games on the OLPC Activities page

Jeffrey Kesselman jeffpk at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 11:23:42 EST 2008

On Jan 18, 2008 4:06 AM, Antoine van Gelder <hummingbird at hivemind.net> wrote:
> Jeffrey Kesselman wrote:

> The fundamental flaw in this line of reasoning Jeffrey... and this is a
> flaw which any sophomore would have been able to spot in the days when
> they still taught logic and critical reasoning skills at American
> universities is this:
>

> -> Putting violent arcade games in an educational resource violates the
> right to spiritual and emotional recovery for nations that are in the
> process of recovering from war.

JFHC.

I;m sorry... but your accusing the folks whoa re against censorship of
talking in abstracts?

What IS the "the right to spiritual and emotional recovery for nations
that are in the
 process of recovering from war" ??

Part of the geneva coinvention I missed somewhere?

Can we PLEASE lay off the empty propaganda phrases and discuss this
like adults??

Censorship denies others "the spiritual and emotional right to chose
what they experience,
how and why, for themselves".

See?  I can do it to.  Doesn't mean anything at all, but I can do it.

I'm going to go take a stress pill now.  Propaganda does that to me.

JK