New PyGTK Tutorials

Wade Brainerd wadetb at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 19:51:03 EST 2008

I wrote one today as well, after porting 3D Pong from OLPCGames to pure
PyGTK + cairo (it's a lot slower unfortunately, either their line drawing or
their text drawing needs serious optimization).  I had to spend a bunch of
time researching how to get smooth animation out of PyGTK, so here are my
results.

http://wiki.laptop.org/go/PyGTK/Smooth_Animation_with_PyGTK