Classroom tools

Yoshiki Ohshima yoshiki at vpri.org
Tue Jan 15 03:42:55 EST 2008

  "One way or another" is what I wrote, and letting them cut papers
and weigh is a great idea, I think.

  As you wrote, it is important to have teachers understand, or able
to help, impotant ideas.  And assembling a repository of what are
impotant ideas and techiniques to teach them would be essential
addition to the current OLPC effort.

-- Yoshiki