Classroom tools

Yoshiki Ohshima yoshiki at vpri.org
Tue Jan 15 01:06:07 EST 2008

> But let me say one more thing. Making use of "constructionism" theory
> doesn't means the unnecessity of the teachers, but the role of the
> teachers changes.

  Yes, I think tools for supporting teacher who want to do the
traditional style of teaching is eventually necessary.

  And, even in "Learning learning", many subjects that are invented
are not discoverable by kids' own.  (Alan Kay said "Children are not
going to invent calculus".)  a kid should be helped by teacher(s) in
one way or another to learn "powerful ideas".

-- Yoshiki