Controlling the Glide/Pressure sensor

Patrick Dubroy pdubroy at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 14:29:54 EST 2008

I'm the student Mike mentioned who will be working on this project.

Does anyone have any more details on how much low level work needs to
be done? I know there will need to be work done to map the input from
the tablet to X events. Is the device driver fully functional?

I'd appreciate any more details that people could give me.

Thanks,

Pat
--
Patrick Dubroy