Controlling the Glide/Pressure sensor

Eben Eliason eben.eliason at gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 11:21:13 EST 2008

We put a lot of thought into how this might work for the Paint
activity in particular, which seems like it would be a prime example
for it's use in an arbitrarily large space.  Special care was taken to
minimize the extent to which one would have to switch between stylus
and finger while drawing. Naturally, designs for activities like chat,
or handwriting, etc. may not depend on the ability to adjust the
location of the mapped input region on screen.

http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Draw#Tablet_Support

- Eben