q2d08A firmware anywhere?

Mitch Bradley wmb at laptop.org
Sun Jan 13 12:41:12 EST 2008

Martin Dengler wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm seeing plenty of suspend/resume problems with my G1G1 C2 laptop
> (joyride-1532 with firmware q2d08), and I'd like to try the latest
> firmware before I file any proper trac bug reports[1].  I can't seem
> to find where to download it on the wiki (though it's been mentioned
> in the testing group's pages and this mailing list).

q2d08a is not on the wiki because it is still undergoing internal
testing and has not been released for public consumption.  In general,
only firmware that ends in a number will be on the wiki.

 If you want to try d08a anyway, it is at
http://dev.laptop.org/~wmb/q2d08a.rom .

You should file a trac bug anyway.  If d08a fixes the problem, that
needs to be documented, and trac is the place to do it.  So we need a
trac ticket in either case.