Offering Hosting For OLPC Projects?

rupa rupa at lrrr.us
Sun Jan 6 20:31:36 EST 2008

There are a few projects floating around that are sort of grey area - for
xo's but not really endorseable by olpc - maybe they involve non-free codecs
or aren't kid oriented or just won't ever get into the olpc builds, seems
like there could be still be a use for a place for these things to end up in
a central sort of place.

It doesn't strike me as in line with what you are offering, but I thought
I'd throw it out there ...