Printing et al.

ffm ffm at intserverror.com
Fri Jan 4 08:41:38 EST 2008

On Jan 4, 2008 2:34 AM, Ed Montgomery <edm at rocketmail.com> wrote:

> In the meantime, I went paperless...:-)
> A much better solution, I found. :-)
> Heartily recommended, as opposed to the archaic method
> of printing out reams of paper, multiplied by millions
> of students/teachers/parents, at considerable cost to
> the environment, etc.

While this may be a  great idea, and far supiriour to printing, we should
not force teachers to use a certain style. They are used to printing, and
many find reading off a screen difficult (for some reason). Also, printing
is important for the G1G1 users, who do not want to be only able to view
their work on their XO.

-FFM