Adding content to the XO

Benj. Mako Hill mako at atdot.cc
Fri Jan 4 02:09:50 EST 2008

<quote who="Eric Van Hensbergen" date="Thu, Jan 03, 2008 at 10:48:21AM -0600">
> > Strange. It should exist or should be created when you try to
> > install an XOL.
>
> Yes - the download seemed to succeed, but the content never showed up,
> so I was trying to fault isolate.   It'd be really nice for someone to
> build a "bundle verification" suite for content as well as activities
> that is a bit more verbose on errors.

Agreed! In fact, Lauren Klein is (AFAIK) working on such a tool right
now in addition to much better documentation on this process and the
format of the content bundles. I've CCed Lauren. Perhaps she can fill
you in on the status of that work.

I'm on vacation and traveling now and am a little unplugged from the
whole process and status of thing.

> It was in the Library Grid wiki page, I can update it once I validate
> the process.

Great. Thanks for your help.

Regards,
Mako

--
Benjamin Mako Hill
mako at atdot.cc
http://mako.cc/

Creativity can be a social contribution, but only in so far
as society is free to use the results. --GNU Manifesto