Adding content to the XO

Benj. Mako Hill mako at atdot.cc
Thu Jan 3 00:10:35 EST 2008

<quote who="Eric Van Hensbergen" date="Wed, Jan 02, 2008 at 12:25:48PM -0600">
> I'm running with a stock laptop from the G1G1 program, the
> instructions on the library grid (in the wiki) don't seem to match
> what I see on my XO -- there is no /home/olpc/Library

Strange. It should exist or should be created when you try to install an XOL.

> - let alone a /home/olpc/Library/makeindex.py

This is incorrect. The file is /usr/share/library-common/make_index.py
and it's been there since Ship.2

Where did you find this documentation? It seems either very out of date
or simply incorrect.

Regards,
Mako

--
Benjamin Mako Hill
mako at atdot.cc
http://mako.cc/

Creativity can be a social contribution, but only in so far
as society is free to use the results. --GNU Manifesto