API Change Notification: Moving Rainbow's Spool - #5033

Michael Stone michael at laptop.org
Wed Jan 2 15:06:31 EST 2008

Dear Everyone,

This email is a notification that we would like to make an API change in
order to make activity data persist across updates (#5033). The API
change consists of moving '/activities' to '/security/1/activities'.

I will send a second email when the changes begin to be committed into
builds and a third email when we believe that they are working
correctly.

I would like to begin commiting changes tomorrow on Jan. 4. Please
respond if you will be adversely impacted by this change.

Best,

Michael