libpciaccess patch

Bernardo Innocenti bernie at laptop.org
Fri Feb 29 11:31:21 EST 2008

Martin-Éric Racine wrote:

> There's plenty more people that could install and test this vanilla
> driver at Debian, Fedora, Ubuntu and countless other distros that have
> decided to create OLPC install targets and yet we never heard from
> them on this issue.

If there are plenty of Xorg distro maintainers interested in
porting to the OLPC, why haven't they ever contacted me or
dropped a single mail on our development lists?

The only efforts I know of are the unofficial Debian port made
by two OLPC engineers in their free time, and some work on
getting Fedora to boot done by two more OLPC engineers in
their free time.

In both cases, they just pulled the verbatim source from
the OLPC git tree and rolled packages with it.

--
 \___/
 |___|   Bernardo Innocenti - http://www.codewiz.org/