[Server-devel] Jabber server issues

Morgan Collett morgan.collett at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 00:51:55 EST 2008

The Ship.2 build has a bug where it can show precisely one non-XO link
local buddy. This can be Apple Bonjour, or Pidgin with Bonjour, or
Empathy with telepathy-salut etc.

This means you are on the access point, but not connected successfully
to the server, so you're running salut, the link local connection
manager.

Morgan