Mesh Network feature XO-XS

Ricardo Carrano carrano at ricardocarrano.com
Thu Feb 21 08:48:09 EST 2008

Hi Solochan,

It seems correct. Repeater is the correct mode for msh0.
For eth0 you will have ad-hoc or managed (if the interface is associated to
an access point).

Think of the school server with an active antenna attached as a gateway
between the mesh and the infrasctructured network. The active antenna is the
interface to the mesh, while the wired ethernet is the interface to the
infrasctruture. I believe this will help understand the modes you see.