Mesh Network feature XO-XS

sulochan acharya sulochan at gmail.com
Thu Feb 21 05:06:55 EST 2008

Hi Ricardo,
I don't know if this is major problem but when i run
#iwconifg msh0
it shows that the msh0 mode=repeater
I am running firmware version 3107. if i try to iwconfig msh0 ap any or any
other iwconfig command on msh0 it does not work.
My eth0 is on ad-hoc mode.
I tried unplugging the antenna and replugging it but when i do service
network restart it never comes up.

Is that the right mode for eth0 and msh0. Is there a way to manually change
the mode on msh0??

However, i can ping the internet through the antenna. Should i be able to do
that on a repeater mode?

P.S: I did manage to find the iwpriv msh0 fwt_list on the xo's and the
laptop.

best,
Sulochan.