Beyond Hello World

Samuel Klein sj at laptop.org
Wed Feb 20 15:06:30 EST 2008

How about making "hacking sugar" a chapter or two in the developers
manual?  Eduardo: you can 'transclude' pages on the wiki if you want
to share content across pages (something like {{:Developers Manual}}
inside a page will include all of the text from [[Developers Manual]]
at that point in the text.)

SJ

ps @ eduardo - Samuel, not Simon :-)