Beyond Hello World

Eduardo Silva edsiper at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 12:38:36 EST 2008

Hi Mike,

>  Could I maybe suggest integrating new "How to Develop" content into the
>  Developer's Manual instead of Hacking Sugar?  There seem to be quite a
>  few sections that duplicate that document but with much less content.
>  The Developer's Manual is explicitly left without the "This Page is
>  Maintained by the OLPC" tags to encourage people to use it as the place
>  to integrate "How to Develop" materials.

To me is fine, I just think that's necessary as you said to merge the
documentation, lamentably I don't have time this month to contribute
to the project but I know that exists some groups helping to this
issue. I'm just making suggestions :) .

I would like to know what's the position and what are doing the OLPC
Austria Team, because them were writing the same type of
documentation...

SJ, do u know something about it ?

cheers.

Ed.