help about helix libraries

Waqas Toor waqasnasirtoor at gmail.com
Fri Feb 15 08:14:05 EST 2008

Thanks Tomeu,

My activity works fine but as i am using evince as a pdf document
reader and helix as the libraries for mp3 decoding,

the only problem is that when i play some sound the control is stuck
between that run() method, i tried threading as well :(

can you please point me to a developer who is working on hxplay

Thanks

--
Waqas Toor