[Server-devel] back up script for the XO's?

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at gmail.com
Fri Feb 15 01:00:17 EST 2008

On Fri, Feb 15, 2008 at 4:42 AM, John Watlington <wad at laptop.org> wrote:
>      I was supposed to work on that, but am overwhelmed with other
>  tasks at this time.  Somebody else may already be working on this
>  as well.
>
>  A very old/early set of scripts is at:
>  http://dev.laptop.org/~wad/BackupScripts.tar

Ah! I didn't have that! Got a copy now.

It will take me a week or so to get mildly productive (*) but I'll
probably start with this if no one else makes headway on it. Bryan -
don't stop waiting for me ;-) -- I'll be using a git repo to track my
changes so we can merge later if we need to. If you publish a git repo
(via repo.or.cz for example) let me know and I'll track your repo.

* I have a base machine for a testbed XS at the office now, but I'm
away in Mx for a week, and I'm waiting for the antenna. With a bit of
good luck the antenna will be here when I get back. I'm setting up a
chroot / vserver setup in my laptop in the meantime to build packages
and XS ISOs.

cheers,