RPM packages for Sugar and activities and LiveCD

Marco Pesenti Gritti mpgritti at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 06:04:55 EST 2008

On Wed, Feb 13, 2008 at 3:39 PM, Alexander Todorov
<alexx.todorov at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello all,
>  I apologize if that's been asked before.
>  I couldn't find RPM packages for Sugar or activities except a few made for
>  personal use and hosted on the Internet.
>
>  My intention is to create rpm package for every activity and then have these
>  packages in a common repository. Even better if they are accepted upstream in
>  Fedora repos. By doing this it will be very easy to use Fedora remixing tools
>  and crete live cds with the Sugar interface (as I've seen such based on Ubuntu).

Hello!

I landed several sugar packages in Fedora 8 just yesterday. I opened a
ticket to track the progress of this work here:

http://dev.laptop.org/ticket/6459

If you feel like helping out with any of the TODO items (and with
maintenance of the packages) that would be awesome.

Marco