mouse unstable on rc2

Richard A. Smith richard at laptop.org
Tue Feb 12 16:45:25 EST 2008

david at lang.hm wrote:

> unfortuantly neither machine is acting up for me today. I'm going to
> avoid doing any updates for several days in the hope that this ends up
> being repeatable. I shrugged off the firsttwo machines having a problem,
> but after seeing all four that got upgraded act up within a day or so I
> decided to speakup.

Yep.. Thats the way this bug rolls.  Here one day gone the next.  If it
continues to happen for you keep an eye out for some sort of correlation.

You may also want to explore some of the newest kernel .rpm builds from
~dilinger that have some ideas for dealing with some of the problems.

But with the randomness this bug has its tough to claim you have made
any progress without some long term data.

--
Richard Smith  <richard at laptop.org>
One Laptop Per Child