mouse unstable on rc2

David W Hogg david.hogg at nyu.edu
Mon Feb 11 07:16:04 EST 2008

I don't know if this is related, but if I leave mine booted up for
long enough, the mouse jumps to the lower right corner every second
mousepad touch or so, making it impossible to operate the box (even in
the terminal, because jumping to the lower right corner causes the
black border with activities to appear).

David W. Hogg - associate professor, NYU - http://cosmo.nyu.edu/hogg/