mouse unstable on rc2

david at lang.hm david at lang.hm
Mon Feb 11 08:23:31 EST 2008

I upgraded the machine that I've been useing daily for the last month, and
I'm noticing that the trackpad is acting very skittish at times. a reset
will clear it up for a while, but it comes back.

I have not had this problem on this hardware with prior builds.

I have also seen this on my second box, but I haven't been useing it as
extensivly so I can't promise that it never had a problem before (it was
still on build 650 prior to this weekend, with no noticed problems.

David Lang