New update.1 build 691

Bert Freudenberg bert at freudenbergs.de
Fri Feb 8 16:28:12 EST 2008

On Feb 8, 2008, at 19:13 , Dennis Gilmore wrote:

>>> I held etoys out because i dont know what critical bug it fixes.
>>>
>>> Dennis
> That is a perfectly acceptable reason  the bug report did not state
> anything
> other than please include it.
>
> It will get picked up in the next build along with all the other
> translations.

Fine.

However, why did you ask that question only after the build was made,
when the package was approved one week ago? There would have been
enough time to discuss it.

And secondly, what *is* the current policy of package inclusion? I
was under the impression that getting approval from Jim/Kim/Walter
was enough. But now we have to convince you, too? What could be
possibly broken in the system by a new activity release? And who else
would be authoritative on whether that activity works as intended if
not its authors?

- Bert -