New update.1 build 691

Kim Quirk kim at laptop.org
Fri Feb 8 16:13:29 EST 2008

Gary,
Did you upgrade to 691 via olpc-update?

If so, can you remove your /home/olpc/.sugar/default/nm/network.cfg file and
reboot? I had to do this to get my WPA connection to work. I haven't been
able to test WEP with this build, but I wouldn't be surprised if it is
similar.

Ricardo,
Can you tell us what method of update (cleaninstall or network upgrade) you
did and if your WEP and WPA just came up working, or if there is any sort of
reboots, etc. needed.

I have added some note in the "Test Group Release Notes":
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Test_Group_Release_Notes

To capture the high level of what works. Please add / modify as needed.

Thanks,
Kim