Association test

Ricardo Carrano carrano at ricardocarrano.com
Fri Feb 8 05:42:02 EST 2008

Wad,

This script is meant to test infra-structure association, so I believe it
can only indirectly help with #6287 (mesh association). But of course we can
always make a new one for the mesh forming and for the school server
association.

I should comment this (and I will) on the ticket, but I believe #4975 is not
present in recent builds. At least in my tests, the association happens at
the first attempt (or it won't happen at all because of any other transient
issue, like WEP or WPA support).