empty po files

Sayamindu Dasgupta sayamindu at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 09:36:17 EST 2008

Ahh yes - I have not been able to track down the issue completely, but
I think those 0 byte files are generated during merging of PO files
with newer POT files. I'm trying to come up with a system which
conducts tests on the PO files for correctness - but unfortunately
it's still not fully functional yet. I hope to be able to fully make
it functional by the beginning of the next week.
Thanks,
Sayamindu

On Feb 6, 2008 1:44 PM, Jani Monoses <jani at ubuntu.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> building the calculate activity for Ubuntu I noticed it failed because
> the th.po file is empty. Reported here
> http://dev.laptop.org/ticket/6357
>
> Is there something in the software that does the automated imports of
> translations, that can prevent this from happening in general?
>
> thanks
> Jani

Sayamindu Dasgupta