Licensing for One Laptop Per Child

Asheesh Laroia asheesh at creativecommons.org
Tue Feb 5 19:10:29 EST 2008

On Tue, 5 Feb 2008, ffm wrote:

>>> Outstanding.
>>
>> Unless there's a Linux port I don't know about, this might be hard to
>> work out...
>
> We can always use Wine, no?

As if Chessmaster is the only chess program in the world....

Don't get me wrong - it's a nice gesture.  I just imagine that activity
developers would choose to wrap an existing Free Software, GNU/Linux chess
program before they get around to packaging up Chessmaster.

-- Asheesh.

--
QOTD:
 	"Like this rose, our love will wilt and die."