GLX available?

duff0097 at umn.edu duff0097 at umn.edu
Tue Feb 5 14:26:31 EST 2008

That won't work - prboom (working) doesn't use OpenGL.

http://duffolon.us/%7Ebryan/xorg-x11-server-Xorg-1.4-42gl.olpc2.i586.rpm

There is an xorg-server-1.4 rpm with working GLX. It's slow as hell. Enjoy!
If you want to build it yourself, talk to Bernardo (I forget the svn path
offhand). This rpm uses mesa 6.5.2 - not sure how much better 7.x would be.

Also make sure you run whatever opengl program in fullscreen, otherwise
it's even slower. Bernardo has suggested using OSMesa for better
performance, I've looked into it - but have yet to actually try it.

-Bryan