Cmap tools (with image customization cross over)

Greg Smith gregsmitholpc at gmail.com
Tue Dec 23 16:17:34 EST 2008

Hi Bert,

That strategy sounds good to me if its easy. You still need a custom
"image" because the end result should be something which can be quickly
installed on 10K or more XOs via:
- USB
- olpc-update over WAN or from XS
- NAND Blaster

That said, making it an activity would make it easy to use the existing
customization key.

How hard is it to do what you suggest? Would you be interested in making
a "Cmap running inside X window activity" .xo bundle?

I think that would simplify the discussion with them and clarify how it
might work.

Thanks,

Greg S