Minutes of Power in 9.1.0 meeting

Greg Smith gregsmitholpc at gmail.com
Thu Dec 18 10:13:49 EST 2008

Thanks Chris!

Could you also mention any planned GUI changes in the specification
section? Name changes to the modes and moving the "radio off" to Network
control panel only are two that come to mind. If you can define what it
will look like and help close the loop with Sugar or whoever is needed
to change the GUI that would be a big help.

Also, who is tracking the added ability to shut off power to the radio
interface and its logic when the radio is set to off in its control
panel (requirement 2)?

Joe,

Its over to you to write the test plan now. I added two documentation
links to the top of the specification section to give you more
background on how it is supposed to work.

Let me know if you have any questions. I want to have a solid test plan
reviewed and in place early this time as I think that was a critical
missing piece in the 8.2.0 release.

Thanks,

Greg S