Help runnning a script after Installing an activity from .xo

shivaprasad javali jbsp72 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 18 04:29:00 EST 2008

I am using a tool to write the application. The sound will be played by this
tool itself and it uses OSS. Sorry I cannot provide more information as to
what the tool is and what is the application.
So I cannot change the way I play sound since this would require me to
change the underlying tool.

Then is asking the user to run a shell script which does all the work for me
the only way to ask the XO to load the OSS module? Isn't there any way else
to do it so that the user doen't have to download the script, login to the
terminal and then run this script.

Thanks
Shivaprasad