Minutes of Power in 9.1.0 meeting

Chris Ball cjb at laptop.org
Wed Dec 17 18:36:38 EST 2008

Hi,

   > I think it would be good to clarify what the 9.1.0 plans are for
   > #7958 (DCON shows old image with noise artifacts for the duration
   > of suspend) and #8893 (image jumps vertically for a single frame
   > during resume).  These two tickets seem to have been confused on
   > the Improve_battery_life page.

Thanks.  I have a feeling they're both caused by the same bug -- the
kernel missing DCONLOAD at resume time.  If they aren't, #8893 seems
much more important than #7958 (which I don't recall seeing in the past
few months) to me, so we'd start out with #8893 and move on to #7958 if
it still exists and we get time.  I've updated the wiki ("Requirement 12
addressed by..") to say so.

- Chris.
--
Chris Ball   <cjb at laptop.org>