Last XO test day of the year

Tabitha Roder tabitha.roder at gmail.com
Tue Dec 16 13:30:42 EST 2008

Hello Wellington testers

This Saturday will be the last test day of the year and I am getting excited
about sharing everyone's holiday plans (and any exciting places XOs are
holidaying with you).

We have a few events lined up for the new year, mark 12 and 27 January in
your diaries for some international guests - I hope to confirm exact times
and locations by Saturday.

The http://linux.conf.au/ is 19-24 January in Hobart and the Wellington XO
test group have been invited to attend the Oceania OLPC meeting that will be
held Sunday 18th. There are some OLPC and Sugar presentations at the
conference too. Andrew McMillan is attending so those who can't make I
suggest you gleen insights from Andrew on his return.

See you at the Cross 10.30am (ish). If you can't make it, have a great
holiday break and see you 12 January.

Kind regards
Tabitha Roder

(64)21482229