Browse Start Page

Samuel Klein sj at laptop.org
Tue Dec 16 12:37:41 EST 2008

Thanks, Jacob.  It would be good to see other very different designs
for the front page as well.

I think it's important to include easy ways to
 - search for help and info about OLPC/XO/Sugar [with links to Help activity?]
 - learn about python / smalltalk / C / source / programming in general
 - search the web [with options for diff. engines]
 - search the computer [for documents / metadata; with links to journal-search?]

TiddlyWiki in my experience is easy to mess up and be unable to
restore... are there solutions for this now?

SJ