Wireless activation improvements.

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at gmail.com
Thu Dec 11 12:35:53 EST 2008

On Thu, Dec 11, 2008 at 3:27 PM, Daniel Drake <dsd at laptop.org> wrote:
> The primary use case that the Ethiopia team is interested in is
> automating/simplifying the lease *renewal* which is done at schools,
> not a warehouse.

Lease renewal is -- unfortunately -- missing big chunks in 8.2 . I
don't think it's doable for 8.2.1. I'm trying to coordinate an effort
(eith Ed's help) to team up with Michael and/or Scott to get this done
as soon as 8.2.1 is out, with a target of 9.1 or (if people make a
strong case for it) 8.2.2.

cheers,

 martin.langhoff at gmail.com
 - ask interesting questions