[Wiki-gang] [Testing] Activity Set for 9.1.0

Mel Chua mel at laptop.org
Wed Dec 10 03:34:28 EST 2008

To clarify - the default image used in manufacturing contains Activities
(the same ones shipped with G1G1 this year), right?

My understanding is that (the image we ship) = (software release) +
(customization key), so Chris's statement that "our software releases
don't ship with Activities" is correct, but Greg's statement about
"starting Activity selection early for 9.1.0" makes perfect sense.

-Mel