[Testing] Activity Set for 9.1.0

Greg Smith gregsmitholpc at gmail.com
Tue Dec 9 14:57:14 EST 2008

Hi Chris,

When this release is done we will update the default image used in
manufacturing.

All of our deployments except one currently take the default image. Many
change it (usually adding more than subtracting) after they get the XOs
in country but they start with our "factory" image.

We will also offer people an option to clean install with a set of
activities like we did in 8.2.

Let me know if that's not clear or you need more info.

Thanks,

Greg S