Missing Man Pages and ASpell Dictionaries

S Page info at skierpage.com
Mon Dec 8 07:10:31 EST 2008

Sebastian Silva wrote:
> How hard would it be to include these (neither is in our deployments by default)

> ASpell dictionaries in spanish should be included too.

I believe Fedora 9 standardized on hunspell (and indirectly, enchant),
see http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/FeatureDictionary referred to
by Trac 6104.

> How can I help all of these? Filing bugs and assigning them?

Please see the other thread "spell checking in activities  (was Re: xo
activity idea)".  Maybe it's a bug, maybe it's by design.  I wrote up a
workaround in http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Talk:Dictionaries that should
allow you to install Spanish spelling dictionaries.

--
=S Page