Missing Man Pages and ASpell Dictionaries

Sebastian Silva sebastian at fuentelibre.org
Mon Dec 8 02:33:01 EST 2008

How hard would it be to include these (neither is in our deployments by default)
While the style and technicality of man pages is dense... this is the
way I myself learned and its always nice to have if at least to find a
term for google.

ASpell dictionaries in spanish should be included too. Is the fedora
system locale set to spanish on the deployed laptops in LA (for man
pages for instance?).

How can I help all of these? Filing bugs and assigning them?

Thanks
--
Sebastian Silva
Iniciativa FuenteLibre