Module compilation on secondary machine

Snow Wolf snowwolf75 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 7 14:26:27 EST 2008

I would like to compile the bluetooth module for my OLPC (currently
running build 767) and I'm thinking that, in interests of speed, I
could compile the modules on a secondary machine and just copy them
over.  How would be the best way to setup such an environment?

Although, looking at the config file in /boot, there's no mention of
bluetooth, so I imagine I'll have to recompile the kernel to
accomadate it as well.  The main thrust of getting bluetooth working
is to connect to the internet via my phone, when not in range of wifi.