Emulating 8.2-767

Joshua Minor j at lux.vu
Fri Dec 5 18:01:41 EST 2008

This is great.  Thank you so much for making this work in VMWare
again.  Most of the stuff I tried worked just like on my XO.  Record
sort of works with the iSight on my iMac (the full preview is black,
but it still records video).  Also, olpcgames seems confused about the
screen size, so Maze is rendered too large.  I'll see if I can track
this down.

It would be great if VMware hosted this image on their Virtual
Appliance Marketplace http://www.vmware.com/appliances/index.html
They already have pre-made images for Ubuntu, Fedora, openSUSE,
OpenSolaris, etc.  I didn't see a way to upload new images, but maybe
I missed it.

-josh