wiki.laptop.org upgrade

Michael Stone michael at laptop.org
Fri Dec 5 11:03:25 EST 2008

On Fri, Dec 05, 2008 at 07:11:04AM -0500, Ed McNierney wrote:
>Michael -
>
>Thanks; welcome back!  I have been working on the request you made last
>week, and on trying to have something out this week as I said I would.

Good to hear.

>It's been important to me to ensure I'm reflecting OLPC's position as much as
>possible rather than simply my own personal opinion, and I've been having
>conversations to that effect.

Absolutely! However, as David rightly points out, if it's going to be a
joint statement then it needs to be developed jointly at some point.

I'd like to see this happen by circulating a series of progressively
better drafts until we're satisfied (or to until we give up). When can
we expect a second draft from you?

(I wrote a first draft last week and circulated it privately under
'distribute to anyone who should read this' terms.)

>Thanks again for the help.

My (long-term) pleasure.

Michael