Fedora 10 on XO

pgf at laptop.org pgf at laptop.org
Thu Dec 4 21:45:08 EST 2008

chris wrote:
 > Hi,
 >
 >    > I meant that we would ship a Sugar interface and a "standard"
 >    > Fedora X-Window interface (e.g. XFCE) on the same NAND. I should
 >    > have said "desktop environments" as Martin notes.
 >
 > Okay, I see, that sounds good.  If we're comfortable with Xfce, it
 > sounds like we should resurrect Scott's work from about six months
 > ago on Xfce-and-Sugar in the "faster" builds.

is xfce the right choice?  i know it's "easy", but we should be
sure it's correct.  (i've been using it on my own xo, in a
relatively unsophisticated way, but in the end that only makes it
feel like an unsophisticated interface, so i may not be the best
judge.  :-)

paul
 paul fox, pgf at laptop.org
 give one laptop, get one laptop --- http://www.laptop.com/xo