Fedora 10 on XO

Mark Bauer mark at zjunk.net
Thu Dec 4 20:11:30 EST 2008

I second the motion of putting the xfce as an option in the control
panel.  As these kids with the
machine get older, it gives them an option to continue learning and
using a machine that will
come closer to matching those in business.

I have been playing with the gentoo xo spin, and it boots from off to
gnome in 90 seconds.
This is from the SD card.  Running gentoo is harder for me because
most of my machines are
Fedora based.

Mark